From hari narayanan <hari.zla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing tashi
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2011 00:54:10 GMT
Hello,

I had to reinstall ubuntu because of some problems. I tried installing Tashi
and found that the directory structure has changed. There is no longer the
stable fix directory. Also, when i try to start the Clustermanager, i get
the error that tashi.util module is not found. I am using pythin 2.6 and i
set the python path using

export PYTHONPATH='pwd'/src

while i am inside the tashi directory.

Any insights?

Thanks,
Hari

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 6:56 PM, hari narayanan <hari.zlatan@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry .... I get a different error now ...
>
> ImportError: cannot import name VdbAuthenticator
>
> Also, i set the PYTHONPATH using the following command while i was in
> "tashi/trunk" directory
>
> export PYTHONPATH=`pwd`/src
>
> And i did not get any error for this command .... I guess it is able to find the rpyc
which is inside the python directory ... so, i believe