From hari narayanan <hari.zla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with starting node manager
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 01:55:36 GMT
Hi,

we have managed to setup internet in xen and downloaded tashi also ... now,
we get a different error  in node manager... failed to load vminfo
/var/tmp/nm.data ... and no vm information found in /var/tmp/vmcontrolQemu
... When we used vmcspecificcall, we get the same no hostd none error

Thanks,
Hari