From hari narayanan <hari.zla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with starting node manager
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 22:10:17 GMT
Hi Richard,

I set the DHCP and dns to false in the default.cfg file.... However, when i
run the scheduler, it says

Added hari->None during reinitialization

But, when i try to login to the VM by using the startvnc, i get a

tashi exception: no such hostid none

And the scheduler gives the error

ile "./bin/primitive.py", line 162, in start
    hook.preCreate(inst)
  File "/home/hari/tashi/src/tashi/agents/dhcpdns.py", line 223, in
preCreate
    ip = self.allocateIP(nic)
  File "/home/hari/tashi/src/tashi/agents/dhcpdns.py", line 93, in
allocateIP
    if (requestedIP <= self.ipMax[network] and requestedIP >=
self.ipMin[network] and (requestedIP not in self.usedIPs)):
KeyError: 1988

thanks