From hari narayanan <hari.zla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with starting node manager
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 21:22:40 GMT
Hi Michael and Richard,

We tried to setup tun , but it didnt allow virtual network emulation. So,we
switched to Xen . We have successfully setup xen now. But, we dont have
internet access (wired and wireless) inside xen . So,we cannot download
tashi inside Xen . Is there any wireless/wired network driver that you made
use of to make this work ?