From Richard Gass <richardg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with starting node manager
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 21:59:05 GMT
If you don't setup a dhcp server, you can access the console of the vm
through the startVnc arg with tashi.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Richard

On Apr 18, 2011, at 23:49, hari narayanan <hari.zlatan@gmail.com> wrote:

Is it true that the VM will be allocated an IP automatically when it is
created using the "*tashi-client.py createVm*" command if i have setup a
bridge and DHCP server in my host system ?? In the documentation, this is
not indicated very clearly . Sorry for troubling with repeated emails

Thanks