From Richard Gass <richardg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with starting node manager
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 22:37:57 GMT
Did you start the scheduler?

--
Sent from my mobile device

Richard

On Apr 19, 2011, at 0:35, hari narayanan <hari.zlatan@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes... The VM hasnt started .... the message that i get is
"[/home/akshay/Downloads/tashi/src/tashi/nodemanager/vmcontrol/qemu.pyc:INFO]
*No vm information found in /var/tmp/VmCont**rolQemu/*" ... This same msg is
given in the documentation too .... I started the host as mentioned in the
documentation using the cluster manager. How do i fix this ?