From Richard Gass <richardg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with starting node manager
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 05:16:44 GMT
Make sure your clustermanager host name and nodemanager host name are
properly setup. If you set the hostname of the cm in the config to node-a or
localhost, make sure you can ping those name and the ip addresses are as
expected. The hostid message refers the the physical machine that the vm
will be scheduled on, in you case , the laptop. You may need to modify the
hostid field in the cm to reflect the name hostname of your laptop.

Try to do the following.

Do a tashi gethosts and see of your laptop is registered correctly.
Or

Go to the cm console and type data.baseDataObject.hosts. This will return a
list of hosts the are registered. Your laptop should be in there.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Richard