From hari narayanan <hari.zla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing tashi
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 22:56:19 GMT
Hi,

Sorry .... I get a different error now ...

ImportError: cannot import name VdbAuthenticator

Also, i set the PYTHONPATH using the following command while i was in
"tashi/trunk" directory

export PYTHONPATH=`pwd`/src

And i did not get any error for this command .... I guess it is able
to find the rpyc which is inside the python directory ... so, i
believe
pythonpath is set properly ....