From hari narayanan <hari.zla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing tashi
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 21:57:15 GMT
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the reply... I tried starting the cluster manager... But, i got
the following error

ImportError: No module named rpyc

But, i downloaded rpyc and extracted it under the python2.6/site-packages
... According to rpyc documentation, extracting rpyc under the
aforementioned folder is what is called installation... so,i have done it
and i also set the path for python .... I donno why i got the error ... Any
help will be appreciated ..

Thanks