From deepa diwakar <deepa.diwak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to get the nodemanager running
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 21:33:35 GMT
Hi Richard,
We tried out the workaround you suggested, but still get the same error.

del data.baseDataObject.instances[-1]
returns -1
and even if we save the baseDataObject, when we start the nodemanager we hit
the same issue.
Is there any other way we could resolve this issue? Where does Tashi store
the instances info, so we can try to manually delete it?
Thanks!

Regards,
Deepa and Shobha