From deepa diwakar <deepa.diwak...@gmail.com>
Subject Not able to get the nodemanager running
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 17:43:19 GMT
Hi Richard,

I am getting the following error when I try to run the nodemanager-
 [__main__:INFO] Using configuration file(s) ['./etc/TashiDefaults.cfg',
'./etc/NodeManager.cfg']
[/tashi/trunk/src/tashi/nodemanager/nodemanagerservice.py:WARNING] vmcontrol
backend does not report 113

and the clustermanager in debug mode shows the following errors
>>> 2010-10-04 13:35:51,977
[tashi.clustermanager.clustermanagerservice:ERROR] Got vmUpdate for unknown
instanceId -1
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tashi/trunk/src/tashi/clustermanager/clustermanagerservice.py",
line 401, in vmUpdate
    oldInstance = self.data.acquireInstance(instanceId)
  File "/tashi/trunk/src/tashi/clustermanager/data/getentoverride.py", line
36, in acquireInstance
    return self.baseDataObject.acquireInstance(instanceId)
  File "/tashi/trunk/src/tashi/clustermanager/data/fromconfig.py", line 95,
in acquireInstance
    raise TashiException(d={'errno':Errors.NoSuchInstanceId,'msg':"No such
instanceId - %d" % (instanceId)})
TashiException: {'msg': 'No such instanceId - -1', 'errno': 2}

I tried to create a new setup of tashi on the same machine but it still did
not work for me. which file stores info about existing instanceIDs? so I can
resovle the problem?Thanks for your help!!

Regards,
Deepa and Shobha