From Richard Gass <richardg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to get the nodemanager running
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 18:40:11 GMT
ahh, the "-1 instance".  I have complained about this one myself.  I
haven't seen it in a while and cannot remember exactly what the proper
procedure is to get rid of it.

Go into the clustermanager session and type
data.baseDataObject.instances[-1]

This will print the info for that instance.  You can the add a "del"
before the previous command to get rid of it.  After you delete, be
sure to save the object to disk with data.baseDataObject.save()

RIchard

--
Richard Gass