From "Edmonds, AndrewX" <andrewx.edmo...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Issue with Tashi installation
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 19:01:48 GMT
We currently use the MySQL backend on our cluster and it's easy to add new
hosts. In fact one of the guys working on some tashi modifications has added
host auto-registration that might be of interest to people here.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Stroucken [mailto:mxs@cmu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 7:58 PM
To: tashi-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issue with Tashi installation

I guess I wasn't subscribed to this mailing list...

For our demo setup, I had nice results using the sqlite backend for
clustermanager database storage. Hosts and networks could be added
easily by using the sqlite3 command to the database file, without
hacking python data structures.

Greetings,
Michael.