From deepa diwakar <deepa.diwak...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue creating vm using tashi
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 16:19:48 GMT
Hi,
We tried to create vm using tashi client

./bin/tashi-client.py createVm --userId 0 --name tashimg6 --disks
/vm-images/sample/disk.img
{
    hostId: None
    name: tashimg6
    vmId: None
    decayed: False
    disks: [
        {'uri': '/vm-images/sample/disk.img', 'persistent': False}
    ]
    userId: 0
    groupName: None
    state: Pending
    nics: [
        {'ip': None, 'mac': '52:54:00:bb:aa:3f', 'network': 1}
    ]
    memory: 128
    cores: 1
    id: 1
    hints: {}
}
we specified userId to  be 0 corresponding to root user.

It ran without any errors.However, when we tried to call 'xm list'
command it does not show the newly created vm.

We have configured the tashiDefaults file for XenPV.Can anyone suggest
what could be going wrong?
Where do error messages get logged so we can check them out?Is there
any way to debug this to figure out what could be the issue?
Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Deepa and Shobha