From "Ryan, Michael P" <michael.p.r...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Unexpected keyword argument
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:30:29 GMT
This particular problem has to do with changes made to Thrift recently.  The version of Thrift
that I'm using is from 04/11/2008, but there are many dates since then that work fine.  Since
you're not the first person to have this problem, I'm going to post a note about it in the
directions.  Thanks for reporting this problem.

- Michael

________________________________
From: Earl Woodman [mailto:earl.woodman@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 9:59 AM
To: tashi-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Unexpected keyword argument

Hi,

I'm following the instructions for setting up Tashi on a single computer (http://incubator.apache.org/tashi/documentation.html),
and when I get to the step below, I get an 'unexpected keyword argument 'd'" error. I'm running
Python 2.5.2 on Kubuntu. Has anyone run into this? I'm a Python novice but it looks like a
Python syntax error.

data.hosts[1] = Host(d={'id':1,'name':'mryan3-d4','state': HostState.Normal,'up':False})

Thanks
Earl