From Richard Gass <richardg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator to Tashi community:
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 18:45:24 GMT
Hi roman.

I can prepare the report.  Would you be able to tell us if we can
graduate or be retired since, although there is a good number of users
using the system, not much is happening in terms of development at the
moment.  Please let us know what the next steps should be. If there
are others that think differently, please speak up.

Thanks

--
Richard  +34 638162155
Sent from my mobile device