From Eric VS <vs.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1347602 - /incubator/tashi/trunk/src/tashi/nodemanager/vmcontrol/qemu.py
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 19:37:57 GMT
Hi Michael,

How was your vacation? I hope you enjoyed it. I assume you back 'state
side' so let's get going...

The problem with the code you had was that it wiped out all LVs which is
not good at all in case you have more then one VM running on the same host.
The changes Richard made accomplish that only the LV used by a particular
VM gets deleted, leaving the rest alone.

Kind regards,

*Eric Van Steenbergen*

*E-mail: vs.eric@gmail.com*
*Movil: +34 626 670 983*