From Richard Gass <richardg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Making a release
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 01:22:08 GMT
I would like to make sure it is not site specific.  Can you confirm
that it installs and works in a newly setup environment with minimal
changes.  Ideally, you install the software and it works out of the
box for the general user.

I had problems and had to make changes last time I tried to setup the
system.  This is my main concern.

Richard

--
Richard Gass