From Luke Jing Yuan <jyl...@mimos.my>
Subject RE: Making a release
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 02:07:55 GMT
Hi Michael,

I was just thinking of a simple script/installer where admin new to tashi (and/or zoni) can
run, get a few config parameters filled in and have the rest done automatically.

Regards,
Luke

From: Michael Stroucken [mxs+apache@cmu.edu]
Sent: 17 January 2012 22:25
To: tashi-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Making a release

Luke Jing Yuan wrote:
> Is it possible to use Makefile or some scripts (with Q&A to help setup the config)
to help out the installation for novice like me?

> Regards,
> Luke

Hi Luke,

There's going to have to be a bunch of packaging done, including
providing textual documentation. Please let me know any specific things
you would like to have considered.

I'll fix the scratch removal issue in both branches, but I think the
release candidate should be formed from the stroucki-accounting branch.

Greetings,
Michael.
 A strategic agency under MOSTI
 www.mimos.my