From Michael Stroucken <...@cmu.edu>
Subject Re: rpyc 3.2
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 19:17:58 GMT
Hi Richard,

Changing rpyc to version 3.1 (using the Tlslite prefix), is simple
enough with changing all instances of vdbAuthentiator to
tlsliteVdbAuthenticator, but CM, NMs and scheduler all need to be restarted.
Moving to 3.2 is likely to be the same, but I see how a difference
between our versions is making it difficult to develop.

I have a change window right now, so I can bump my version of rpyc. I
will probably move to 3.1 since I don't know when you'll have the
opportunity to restart your cluster. Unless you think we should just
jump ahead to 3.2.

If we choose to stay at 3.1, I'd like to keep that for the trunk until I
branch off another stablefix.

Greetings,
Michael.