From Richard Gass <richardg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Destination host unreachable
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 19:20:22 GMT
I would look at the console of the running vm to see what is going on
as Michael said.  Also, it could be something with the specific
physical host that the vm is scheduled on.  Does the problem usually
happen on the same host?

I suspect that the vm is up and running and is wedged somewhere in the
boot process, probably somewhere in the init.  Looking at the console
will probably pinpoint the problem.

Richard

--
Richard Gass