From Richard Gass <richardg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Destination host unreachable
Date Sun, 04 Jan 1970 05:24:11 GMT
What is in dns and dhcp should be what the host gets for an address.
Check the log to make sure the cm is assigning a dhcp and dns address
to the newly created vm.  Also, is this host special in any way?
Newer or older hardware?  Could be that the vm comes up before the
dns/dhcp assignment happens.  I can't remember the steps that happen
when allocating a vm off the top of my head.  You are reproducing this
error consistently?  You mentioned that there was high load before,
are you getting this error with no system load?

--
Sent from my mobile device

Richard