From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Returned post for legal-archive@apache.org
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 04:55:38 GMT
Hi Richard,

Don't worry, your paperwork was received ok and filed on Dec 22.

I don't know why you sent it to legal-archive, since it only needs to
be sent to secretary at apache dot org. If there are instructions that
told you to send it to legal, please let me know.

Note that you can check if your ICLA was received: http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

Regards,

Craig

On Jan 3, 2010, at 4:04 PM, Gass, Richard wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I sent off my paperwork and received this mail from ezmlm.
>
> I am assuming this is due to the holidays and I should resend?
>
> Richard

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!