From Greg Ganger <gan...@ece.cmu.edu>
Subject RE: July podling incubator board reports
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 14:58:16 GMT

Looks good.  The one item I might suggest adding is that the system is
in active use on Intel's OpenCirrus site (used by XX users) and is being
installed on a second OpenCirrus site.  Include a link to the OpenCirrus
web page.

Greg

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009, Ryan, Michael P wrote:

> I've checked in a version of this into the repository.  If I don't get comments/revisions
tomorrow, I'll put it on the wiki.

jspwiki-dev@incubator.apache.org; imperius-dev@incubator.apache.org