From "Ryan, Michael P" <michael.p.r...@intel.com>
Subject RE: JIRA Problems
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:20:01 GMT
Thank you very much.  That seems to have fixed it.

- Michael Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig.Russell@Sun.COM [mailto:Craig.Russell@Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 7:40 PM
To: tashi-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: matthieu.riou@gmail.com
Subject: Re: JIRA Problems

I've changed the permission scheme from asyncweb to incubator.

The incubator permission scheme is role based, and both matthieu and
mryan3 are in the tashi-developers group which I think is unnecessary
(everyone can be individually added to the committers role) but
whatever.

This is still formation time so give this a try...

Craig

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!