From "Ryan, Michael P" <michael.p.r...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Tashi incubator page & Jira
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 23:55:03 GMT
I just committed the first version of the website (the one that was giving you a 404) and it
should be appearing shortly.  It is still very short on content, but it has SVN directions
and mailing list instructions and the like.

I'll have to take a look at that JIRA issue later.

- Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Mercer [mailto:dmercer@yahoo-inc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 2:39 PM
To: tashi-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Tashi incubator page & Jira

Hi folks,

Great to see that tashi has a populated incubator page now --

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/tashi.html

The 'Website' link appears to be broken - it returns 404 for me. I attempted to open an issue
in jira to this effect but was unable to do so - jira returned "Assignee: The default assignee
does NOT have ASSIGNABLE permission OR Unassigned issues are turned off."

Best,

Dan M.