From ernst Developer <ernst.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Mysql workload
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 19:18:44 GMT
Hi,

When Syncope is not being used, I still see a substantial MySql workload,
caused by Syncope.
I was wondering what is causing this behavior, and I found out that a
specific quartz related set of queries is the reason for this.

One of the queries:

UPDATE QRTZ_TRIGGERS SET TRIGGER_STATE = 'WAITING' WHERE TRIGGER_NAME =
'Trigger_job-1' AND TRIGGER_GROUP = 'DEFAULT' AND TRIGGER_STATE = 'ACQUIRED'

This query takes a long time to run, and is consuming a substantial part of
the processing power of the hardware.

What is the reason for this statement? What can I do about it, I mean, what
can I do to decrease the amount of queries being executed?

Cheers!
Ernst