From Martin van Es <mrva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: csvdir connector
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 06:47:06 GMT
Hi Francesco,

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 6:04 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò
<ilgrosso@apache.org> wrote:
> FYI, CSVDir connector bundle 0.5 (including this fix) was released
> yesterday: I've updated the SNAPSHOT versions to include it.

Thx for the quick fix!

Dropped the csvdir 0.5 jar in my bundles dir and it works. One remark however:
It's a PITA to deploy this new connector because I can not reassign a
new bundle to an existing connector, nor was I able to assign a
different connector to an existing resource. I even had to reconstruct
my synchronisation task!
I realise this scenario is not likely to happen in production, but I
don't want to think about the complications of un- and re-assigning
10.000+ resources to my population just because a critical bug or
feature xyz was fixed in some back-end driver?! Maybe we could at
least think of a way to allow reassigning connector bundles if only
the minor version was changed or so?

Best regards,
Martin