From Jordi Clement <jclem...@dds.nl>
Subject Error creating "virtual resource"
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 20:02:23 GMT
Hi,

I've tried to simulate "virtual resources" (as discussed the last few days) in Syncope v0.7.1.
This is what I did:

1. I created a new connector with name "Virtual.Connector" of type Zimbra (one of the connectors
we've developed ourselves) without any capabilities.
2. I created and configured a resource with name "Virtual.Resource" using the newly created
connector (Virtual.Connector). I had to add an entry for the accountId to the schema map:

	- Internal mapping value: SyncopeUserId
	- AccountId: checked
3. I then tried to save but ended up with a Wicket error. The last few lines say:

ERROR: Wicket.Ajax.Call.failure: Error while parsing response: Could not find root <ajax-response>
element
INFO: Invoking post-call handler(s)...
INFO: Invoking failure handler(s)...

Any idea what I could have done wrong? Anyone care to try to reproduce?

Kind regards,

Jordi