From "Denis Signoretto" <denis.signore...@intesys.it>
Subject R: Problem syncing user using a Long schema attribute
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 16:09:33 GMT

Hi Francesco,
so did I.

I have deleted all users, redefined the user attribute in Syncope as
Long resetted the synchronization token of the external resource and launch a Sync Task manually,
but the problem persist.

17:59:07.175 DEBUG org.connid.bundles.db.table.DatabaseTableConnector.getLatestSyncToken New
token value 1,351,187,890
17:59:07.175 DEBUG org.connid.bundles.db.table.DatabaseTableConnector.getLatestSyncToken getLatestSyncToken
17:59:07.175 INFO  org.connid.bundles.db.table.DatabaseTableConnector.getLatestSyncToken commit
getLatestSyncToken
17:59:07.176 DEBUG org.connid.bundles.db.table.DatabaseTableConnector.getLatestSyncToken getLatestSyncToken
commited
17:59:07.176 DEBUG org.identityconnectors.framework.api.operations.SyncApiOp.getLatestSyncToken
Return: SyncToken: 1351187890
17:59:07.225 DEBUG org.identityconnectors.framework.api.operations.ValidateApiOp.validate
Enter: validate()
17:59:07.227 INFO  org.connid.bundles.db.table.DatabaseTableConfiguration.validate Validate
DatabaseTableConfiguration
17:59:07.227 INFO  org.connid.bundles.db.table.DatabaseTableConfiguration.validate Validate
driver configuration.
17:59:07.227 DEBUG org.connid.bundles.db.table.DatabaseTableConfiguration.validate Driver
configuration is ok
17:59:07.227 DEBUG org.connid.bundles.db.table.DatabaseTableConfiguration.validate Configuration
is valid

-- correct a null value here ? -->> 17:59:07.227 DEBUG org.identityconnectors.framework.api.operations.ValidateApiOp.validate
Return: null

17:59:57.594 DEBUG org.identityconnectors.framework.api.operations.GetApiOp.getObject Enter:
getObject(ObjectClass: __ACCOUNT__, Attribute: {Name=__UID__, Value=[denis]}, OperationOptions:
{ATTRS_TO_GET:[]})
17:59:57.595 INFO  org.connid.bundles.db.table.DatabaseTableConnector.checkAlive checkAlive
DatabaseTable connector

Do you have any suggestion ?

Thanks,
Denis.