From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem syncing user using a Long schema attribute
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 13:53:39 GMT
Denis,
I guess that the only way to help you on this is to provide:

 1. the external DB schema (as SQL)
 2. the DBTable connector configuration
 3. the DB resource mapping

Please open an issue on JIRA with such information attached.

Regards.

On 24/10/2012 14:27, Denis Signoretto wrote:
> [...]
New token value 1,351,187,890

>>> This sounds strange: is this log message appearing *after* the
>>> synchronization has actually take place or before?
> after (just after clicking on "Execute" icon in the synchorinization tasks)
>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> -- correct a null value here ? -->> 17:59:07.227 DEBUG
>> org.identityconnectors.framework.api.operations.ValidateApiOp.
>> validate Return: null
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>>> [...]
>>> Do you have any suggestion ?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Denis.

The attribute used as "Column Key" is a number(10) (it's an Oracle DB).
sync starts, all updated entries are found and triggered for the update. After deletions of
all users and redefining the attribute in Sycope as Long the sync don't match on the attribute
and no update operation occur.
>>> Denis,
>>> I guess that what you're seeing is just the expected behavior: if your external
resource (in Syncope) is not configured for full reconciliation, then Syncope will invoke
the SYNC operation on the
>>> underlying connector that will return only entries in the DB that were modified
AFTER last  synchronization.

>>> After deleting all users and redefining the user attribute in Syncope as Long,
don't forget to also reset the synchronization token of the external resource.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/