From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Virtual attributes
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 13:42:27 GMT
On 24/10/2012 14:43, Jordi Clement wrote:
> Thanks for the links. Good to be able to respond to the correct (if
> somewhat older) thread :-)
>
> One more question though, since this is actually what I don't grasp:
> What value is shown in the Syncope UI if a virtual attribute named
> "color" is linked to three connected systems all with an attribute
> named "color", but with values of respectively "red", "green" and "blue"?

"Linked to three connected systems" resolves to "having three external
resources mapping, among the rest, color to an external attribute".

In this case, color will simply have values {"red", "green", "blue"},
e.g. all values. For this reason, virtual attributes are always mutivalue.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/