From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem syncing user using a Long schema attribute
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 12:12:10 GMT
On 23/10/2012 18:09, Denis Signoretto wrote:
> Hi Francesco,
> so did I.
>
> I have deleted all users, redefined the user attribute in Syncope as Long resetted the
synchronization token of the external resource and launch a Sync Task manually, but the problem
persist.

I guess you have also updated the schema mapping for the DB resource in
order to set this Long attribute in Syncope as AccountId, right?

> 17:59:07.175 DEBUG org.connid.bundles.db.table.DatabaseTableConnector.getLatestSyncToken
New token value 1,351,187,890

This sounds strange: is this log message appearing *after* the
synchronization has actually take place or before?

> [...]
>
> -- correct a null value here ? -->> 17:59:07.227 DEBUG org.identityconnectors.framework.api.operations.ValidateApiOp.validate
Return: null

Yes.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò