From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem syncing user using a Long schema attribute
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 15:20:53 GMT
On 23/10/2012 16:31, Denis Signoretto wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm syncing user attributes FROM a resource TO Syncope using DBTable connector.
> The attribute used as "Column Key" is a number(10) (it's an Oracle DB).
>
> If I define the attribute on Syncope as String it works well and when the sync starts,
> all updated entries are found and triggered for the update. After deletions of all users
> and redefining the attribute in Sycope as Long the sync don't match on the attribute
> and no update operation occur.

Denis,
I guess that what you're seeing is just the expected behavior: if your
external resource (in Syncope) is not configured for full
reconciliation, then Syncope will invoke the SYNC operation on the
underlying connector that will return only entries in the DB that were
modified AFTER last synchronization.

After deleting all users and redefining the user attribute in Syncope as
Long, don't forget to also reset the synchronization token of the
external resource.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò