From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: csvdir connector
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 16:04:15 GMT
Il 15/10/2012 10:38, Francesco Chicchiriccò ha scritto:
> On 12/10/2012 22:24, Martin van Es wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> My name is Martin and I'm making my first steps into Syncope. In line of my expertise
as an Identity Manager (NetIQ) consultant, my first goal is just to experiment and see what
it can do and so far I was able to setup syncope + ldap. Now however I'd like to sync the
accounts to CSV file just for simple reason of inspection of the synchronisation result and
fun.

>> I configured the csvdir connector to contain several columns and assigned one of
them to the keyColumnNames (uname). In the resources tab I carefuly configured the Username
to be mapped as AccountId (which is the equivalent of "uname becomes username" as far as I
understand the LDAP example. The rest of the colums are assigned arbitrary values. I am able
to succesfully sync the user to csv but, the username never gets synced to the file. The contents
perfectly reflect the user details, except for the username (which is key) and
>> is set to "null". And thus I can't retrieve status information of the user and after
reconciliation I get a new user "null" added to the repository.
> Hi Martin,
> first of all, thanks for your interest in Syncope!
>
>> Questions:
>> Is the csvdir connector broken, or do I miss something?
> I've just tried to replicate your setup and got the same problem: opened
> [1] for this - please start it if you want to get notified.

FYI, CSVDir connector bundle 0.5 (including this fix) was released
yesterday: I've updated the SNAPSHOT versions to include it.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/