From Fabio Martelli <fabio.marte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Synchronization Task for provisioning to multiple target systems
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:38:56 GMT

Il giorno 12/mar/2012, alle ore 12.33, Antony Pulicken ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> We are using Syncope 0.7.1 and we are able to successfully synchronize users from AD
to Syncope.

> What we would like to do now it to automatically provision these users to multiple target
systems once it's synched to Syncope from AD. I'm not able to figure out how this configuration
can be done using Syncope console. Can you please guide me on this? In the earlier version
of Syncope that we were using, we had extended PropagationManager to achieve this.

Hi Antony,
you can implement this feature by configuring an user template for the synchronization task.

With this new feature you can add resources to the synchronized users automatically.

Regards,
F.

> By the way, I have not got any mails from this group even though I'm subscribed to this
group since few weeks. So, please copy on this mail id as well when you respond.