From ernst Developer <ernst.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject AD Synchronization without SN
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:08:11 GMT
Hi,

We are using Syncope with AD Connector with synchronize capability.
The SN is mapped to a schema field, and for this field the mandatory
condition is set to true.

In AD exists a user without a value for SN. I expect that when this user is
picked up by the AD connector, the insert into Syncope fails, because of
the missing SN (this field is set to mandatory in the mapping).
What I see is that the user is created in Syncope, and gets provisioned.
The provisioning fails, because the surname is mandatory in for instance
the Google apps connector. At the end the user does not exist in Syncope.

My questions are:
 * is the mandatory field checked on synchronization?
 * if this property is not checked on synchronization, how can I prevent
that this user is created?

Regards,
Ernst