From Fabio Martelli <fabio.marte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [connid-users] Re: Syncope | Error while provisioning user to LDAP
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 08:03:25 GMT
Hi Antony, could you give me more info to reproduce the problem?

1. What ldap server are you using?
2. Can you provide your connector configuration screenshot?

I am sick at the moment but  I will do my best to reply to you asap.

Regards,
F.
Il giorno 14/mar/2012 04:39, "Antony Pulicken" <antony.pulicken@gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> Thanks fabio for the response. I removed the Uid attribute mapping, but
> the result is the same.  The javax.naming.directory.Attributes object
> passed to the LdapSchemaMapping.create() still has 'entryuuid=entryUUID:
> user314' as one of the value and it fails if I don't add the check that I
> mentioned in my earlier mail.
>
> Regards,
> Antony.
>
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Fabio Martelli <fabio.martelli@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> Il giorno 13/mar/2012, alle ore 06.43, Antony Pulicken ha scritto:
>>
>> Attaching the screenshots again as there was some issue last time....
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 11:08 AM, Antony Pulicken <
>> antony.pulicken@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm getting the following error while provisioning a user from syncope
>>> to LDAP.
>>>
>>> org.identityconnectors.framework.common.exceptions.ConnectorException:
>>> javax.naming.OperationNotSupportedException: [LDAP: error code 53 - Entry