From Antony Pulicken <antony.pulic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [connid-users] Re: Syncope | Error while provisioning user to LDAP
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 03:39:21 GMT
Thanks fabio for the response. I removed the Uid attribute mapping, but the
result is the same.  The javax.naming.directory.Attributes object passed to
the LdapSchemaMapping.create() still has 'entryuuid=entryUUID: user314' as
one of the value and it fails if I don't add the check that I mentioned in
my earlier mail.

Regards,
Antony.