From Antony Pulicken <antony.pulic...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Synchronization Task for provisioning to multiple target systems
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:33:01 GMT
Hi,

We are using Syncope 0.7.1 and we are able to successfully synchronize
users from AD to Syncope.

What we would like to do now it to automatically provision these users to
multiple target systems once it's synched to Syncope from AD. I'm not able
to figure out how this configuration can be done using Syncope console. Can
you please guide me on this? In the earlier version of Syncope that we were
using, we had extended PropagationManager to achieve this.

By the way, I have not got any mails from this group even though I'm
subscribed to this group since few weeks. So, please copy on this mail id
as well when you respond.

Thanks and Regards,
Antony.