From Antony Pulicken <antony.pulic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [connid-users] Re: Syncope | Error while provisioning user to LDAP
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 10:53:50 GMT
I had tried that before and tried it again now. If I configure 'Username'
in the account link, LDAP create will fail with this error:

uid=,ou=people,dc=opensso,dc=java,dc=net: [LDAP: error code 34 - The
provided value "uid=,ou=people,dc=opensso,dc=java,dc=net"
could not be parsed as a valid distinguished name because an attribute
value started with a character at position 5 that needs to be escaped]

Even though the user is created in syncope with a valid 'Username', it
doesn't get populated in the account link and that is why I added uid as a
workaround. Seems like a defect to me. What do you think?

Regards,
Antony.