From Antony Pulicken <antony.pulic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Synchronization Task for provisioning to multiple target systems
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 05:54:17 GMT
Thanks Fabio.

I configured an user Template for the synchronization task like you
mentioned and the only thing I configured in the user template is LDAP
resource. After that, I created a user in AD and executed the sync task
again from the syncope console. The user got created in syncope and also
got successfully provisioned to LDAP, and I can see a CREATE task in the
task list with the status as success .

But I also see an additional Update task with the status as 'FAILURE'  and
the task detail has the following error message.

[LDAP: error code 68 - The entry
uid=user305,ou=people,dc=opensso,dc=java,dc=net cannot be added because an
entry with that name already exists]

Do you know why it's happening? Why an 'Update' is getting triggered
automatically ? Please let me know in case you have any suggestions.

Thanks and Regards,
Antony.