From Antony Pulicken <antony.pulic...@gmail.com>
Subject Syncope | Error while provisioning user to LDAP
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 05:38:59 GMT
Hi,

I'm getting the following error while provisioning a user from syncope to
LDAP.

org.identityconnectors.framework.common.exceptions.ConnectorException:
javax.naming.OperationNotSupportedException: [LDAP: error code 53 - Entry
uid=user201,ou=people,dc=opensso,dc=java,dc=net cannot be added because it
includes attribute *entryUUID* which is defined as NO-USER-MODIFICATION in
the server schema]; remaining name
'uid=user201,ou=people,dc=opensso,dc=java,dc=net'
    at
org.identityconnectors.ldap.schema.LdapSchemaMapping.create(LdapSchemaMapping.java:325)
~[na:na]
    at
org.identityconnectors.ldap.modify.LdapCreate$1.access(LdapCreate.java:144)
~[na:na]
    at
org.identityconnectors.ldap.schema.GuardedPasswordAttribute$Simple$1.access(GuardedPasswordAttribute.java:75)
~[na:na]

I think the attribute '*entryUUID'* is getting included because we are
setting one of the field/mapping as the account Id (and it's mandatory to
do that in Syncope).

It worked only when I added a check for '*entryUUID' *and excluded the same
from the attributes while creating the sub context in the LDAP connector
code (LdapSchemaMapping.create()). Please let me know whether there is any
better way to make it work?

I have also attached the screen shot of my LDAP Resource mapping un syncope.

Regards,
Antony.