From Antony Pulicken <antony.pulic...@gmail.com>
Subject Task Listeners in Syncope workflow for <serviceTask>
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 07:04:19 GMT
Hi,

In the earlier version of Syncope, we could add pre and post functions for
each 'action' in the Syncope OS Workflow XML for doing some additional
processing/transformation of the data before/after the actions are executed.

Does any one know how that can be done in Activiti ? I'm able to add
listeners for the 'userTask' that listens to the events like
create,complete, etc. But this doesn't seem to be working for
'serviceTask'. I will be posting this question in Activiti forums as well.
But please let me know in case any one has any suggestion.

Regards,
Antony.