From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AD Synchronization without SN
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 15:31:23 GMT
On 15/03/2012 12:17, ernst Developer wrote:
> That is a tricky one: 0.5.2

Wow, this is definitely old: too may things have changed in the meanwhile...

I can only suggest to update as soon as possible to latest stable
(0.7.1) or. even better, to latest snapshot of Apache Syncope, otherwise
it would be rather impossible for anyone here to provide any support.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/