From Fabio Martelli <fabio.marte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Task Listeners in Syncope workflow for <serviceTask>
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 08:06:53 GMT

Il giorno 23/mar/2012, alle ore 08.04, Antony Pulicken ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> In the earlier version of Syncope, we could add pre and post functions for each 'action'
in the Syncope OS Workflow XML for doing some additional processing/transformation of the
data before/after the actions are executed.

> Does any one know how that can be done in Activiti ? I'm able to add listeners for the
'userTask' that listens to the events like create,complete, etc. But this doesn't seem to
be working for 'serviceTask'. I will be posting this question in Activiti forums as well.
 But please let me know in case any one has any suggestion.

Hi Antony,
I can suggest you to use one or more ServiceTask.

For example:

<sequenceFlow id="flow1" sourceRef="theStart" targetRef="beforeCreate"/>
<serviceTask id="beforeCreate" name="BeforeCreate" activiti:class="org.syncope.core.workflow.activiti.MyBeforeActions"/>
<sequenceFlow id="flow2" sourceRef="beforeCreate" targetRef="create"/>
<serviceTask id="create" name="Create" activiti:class="org.syncope.core.workflow.activiti.Create"/>
<sequenceFlow id="flow7" sourceRef="... source ref..." targetRef="afterCreate"/>
<serviceTask id="afterCreate" name="AfterCreate" activiti:class="org.syncope.core.workflow.activiti.MyAfterActions"/>
<sequenceFlow id="flow8" sourceRef="afterCreate" targetRef="theEnd"/>
<endEvent id="theEnd"/>

Regards,
F.