From Chintana Wilamuna <chinta...@gmail.com>
Subject .Net new passive STS impl.
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 14:00:35 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying out the new passive STS impl in .Net stocktrader in trunk.
When I try to access stocktrader home, it redirects me to the passive
STS. After logging in, I can see the message "you're logged in with
user id: uid:0".

Then there's two options for getting a new token or login with a
different user id. Trying to navigate to /trade/TradeHome.aspx result
in getting redirected to the same passive STS page. Shouldn't it
redirect to the /trade/TradeHome.aspx after getting a token?

Thanks in advance,

Bye,

    -Chintana

--