From Prajwal Muralidhara <Prajwal.Muralidh...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Network Connecton Error
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:01:38 GMT
hi Scott,
> It sounds like you have the setup correct. Are you still getting the error?

Yes Scott, I'm still getting the error..
> If I followed the setup correctly you have SQL server installed on a virtual
> machine with the Stocktrader application on the host machine.
No, I have isolated all my applications from host. I have all my
necessary softwares installed in the guest: MSSQL, Server Management,
Stocktrader Application, Glassfish server all are in guest(XP) OS. If I
need any files from host, I open a shared folder from host and map a
network drive in guest. This is done as soon as my vmware starts. Should
I undo this?is the n/w connection , between guest and host, causing the
problem?

regards,
Prajwal