From Prajwal Muralidhara <Prajwal.Muralidh...@Sun.COM>
Subject Error in config tab in trade_client
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 18:04:35 GMT
hi Ben,
 I'm stuck in changing the config part. I have followed the steps as u
have said. I was able to successfully populate the database by running
SetupActions.exe. But when i click the config tab in
http://localhost:8090/trader_client, I get this error message
"javax.faces.FacesException: Cant instantiate class:
org.apache.stonehenge.stocktrader.bean.ConfigServiceBean.. Network error
IOException: Connection refused: connect".
 I am attaching the snapshot. Kindly suggest me how to deal with this
problem.

Regards

Prajwal