From Prajwal Muralidhara <Prajwal.Muralidh...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: HELP-metro contribution
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 17:39:32 GMT
hi Ben,
  I'm stuck in changing the config part. I have followed the steps as u
have said. I was able to successfully populate the database by running
SetupActions.exe. But when i click the config tab in
http://localhost:8090/trader_client, I get this error message
"javax.faces.FacesException: Cant instantiate class:
org.apache.stonehenge.stocktrader.bean.ConfigServiceBean.. Network error
IOException: Connection refused: connect".
  I am attaching the snapshot. Kindly suggest me how to deal with this
problem.

Regards

Prajwal

Ben Dewey wrote:
> Ranjitha,
>
> Are you just trying to get metro running?  Or are you trying to get metro and .net interoperating?
 Do you have .NET already running?

> SetupActions.exe under dotnet performs the following steps:
> 1. drops stocktraderdb (if exists)
> 2. create stocktraderdb
> 3. add trade/yyy user
> 4. add trade user as db_owner of stocktraderdb
> 5. create xml helper stored procs
> 6. inserts records from xml files
>

> So, basically if you running a clean SQL Server with no db or login created you would
follow these steps to get Metro running: